Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Days 29 and 30

I'll tell you what, it's hard to blog at work, and then it's hard to blog when you get home and don't turn on your computer OR you don't remember to blog until after you're almost asleep and have to be up in a few short hours.  So, you know, I do feel a little like I should apologize, but I'm not out to make any big statement or anything with this, so I'm ok not apologizing. :)

If anything, this little experiment, focusing entirely on my creativity blog, has reminded me that I do have a lot of hobbies and genuine talents.  That's pretty cool.  The frustrating thing, though, is not knowing what to do with it all, besides not having time or money to pursue these hobbies as much as I want to.  I take comfort in knowing that I have an aptitude for craft and a passion for learning--it helps keep me going when I'm discouraged and frustrated by it all.

In any case, I plan to remember this little blog of mine a little more from now on, and actually post pictures of things I've made or talk about things that have been on my mind.  It's been fun.  Thanks for reading, and I'll see you in December!

1 comment:

Giggles said...

I know I've really enjoyed reading about all of your creativity. It's inspired me more in my own.