Monday, November 22, 2010

Days 21 and 22

I realized yesterday that I could have written a blog on Saturday and scheduled it to post on Sunday, which is the day I decided not to turn my computer on.  Oh well. :) I don't have access to my pictures on my work computer (I refuse to put much personal information on here at all) so I'm not even sure what to write about.  I might do a list of things I want to make for my niblings for Christmas/birthdays, though.  That's a good idea.

Charlotte--a pink stuffed horse with pink mane and tail for her birthday, and a doll with light brown hair and dark brown eyes for Christmas

Ila--a stuffed kitty for Christmas, not sure what to do for her birthday

Nicole--a hat for Christmas, and a doll for her birthday (in May)

Isaac--no idea yet, but he loves cats and machines

So there you go.  Things to get busy on right away!  I hope I have enough stuffing for everything...

1 comment:

Giggles said...

I kept losing my stuffing. So now I have a lot of it. I should make more stuffed stuff.