Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Days 16 and 17

So yesterday was a weird day at work and I didn't do much when I got home after spending 45 minutes trying on jeans at Gap and running errands for another hour or so.  Then I came home and did dishes and generally cleaned things up before playing a stupid time-wasting computer game that turned out to be very therapeutic. 

I actually had a blog idea but by the time I remembered it, I'd already turned off my computer and really didn't want to turn it back on because my power supply is wonky.  Oh well.

I'll do another post later tonight about how I figured out how to do the bag-lining technique, which is not just about lining bags.  It's complicated to explain but I managed to make it make sense to my brain while finishing up my dear friend Emily's wedding gown last summer.  It's one of those things I know how to do but would have a devil of a time teaching someone else to do because it's just that weird, but I'm glad I figured it out!