Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 25--Thanksgiving

Today seems to be the day, so here goes. :)

I'm thankful for:
Parents who encourage, support, and love me
Sisters who are talented, loving, smart, and good
A sister-in-law who is one of the best mothers I've ever seen, BESIDES being talented, loving, smart, and good
A brother who works hard for his family and is one of my best friends
Cousins who are so inspiring
A living grandmother who I not only adore, but who also makes me want to be a better person
Deceased grandparents I can hardly wait to see again
Cats
Dogs
The sky, the glorious sunsets here, the stars, the clouds, the moon
Nature in general
Mountains
So many friends who are inspiring, whether they know it or not!  Too many to list!
Amanda
Lisa
Emily
Julie
Julie
Mel
Becky/Rebecca
Jeremy and Lauren
Katie
Rob
Tiffany and Dave
Tina and Chad
Cindy and Brett
Hailey
Jenny
Amy
Janet
Mindi
Marilee
Lizzy and Spencer
Taylor and Drew
Erin
DeShawn
My talents
My faith
My mind
My body

I'm so grateful to be so blessed.  It's pretty amazing!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Now I feel a little guilty for being so snarky on Thanksgiving. But only a little.

Giggles said...

What a wonderful list! I'm grateful for your inspiration in my life.