Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome to NaBloPoMo!

So I'm attempting a two-fold mission here:

1. Start blogging again because I sure as heck don't write anything in my journal more than once every couple of weeks
and
2. Start blogging here in the hope that it will motivate me to actually DO something with the free time I have for the next couple of months and the scads of raw materials hanging around my house.

Today, though, I will write a list of all the stuff I've done for my current job and possibly apply for different jobs. I am intensely frustrated here when I let myself think about it for too long, but there are aspects about this place I really do enjoy. Hard to find a balance today, though.

Really hard.

1 comment:

Giggles said...

I'm excited to see what you do this week. Speaking of. I have a knitting project in my desk drawer I should see about.