Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2

I have no plans today. To do anything but finish putting away these files, go home, get on the bike for a bit, and shower.

I HAVE been working on a couple of baby afghans for some friends, though. I made it a goal about a year ago (possibly more) to have something in my hands whenever I watch TV. I don't watch much TV but I do enjoy a few shows with my family, so when those are on or when we fire up the DVR, I'm knitting or crocheting. Nothing big, but knitting a million washcloths has certainly helped my tension, and getting back into the crocheting thing has also been helpful.

I know this is short--my brain is shot and I'm tired--but I also wanted to apologize in advance (to my two readers) if I repeat myself here. I'll try to go back and read older posts so I don't have repeats, but I guarantee nothing!

Off to the file room, and then home. I hope to finish at least one baby afghan this week and I'll post pictures and relevant links when I'm done!

1 comment:

Giggles said...

I really admire that decision to always have something in your hands when you are watching TV. I should do the same. I'm finding that I really enjoy knitting because it's so portable and I can do it on the couch.

Now if only there was a way to be productive while I surf the internet. :)